Followers

Friday 11 October 2013

Fail To Bail

Hiya Bloggers
Ive scheduled this post (I hope blogger plays ball and posts this correctly) as I am on my holibobs with hubby
This weeks New Release at The Stamping Chef is called
FAIL TO BAIL
and she is another funky lady
If you grab her this weekend you can get a fab 20% off the price

Here is my take on her
Isn't she great, Tamara sure does know how to draw some cool chicks
I coloured her with pro markers and decided not to go OTT with backing papers so she was the main focus, so I only used 2 papers. The sentiment is a clear stamp i picked up in a small set for around £1.00 I think, and I inked it with 2 separate dew drop inks. I used off cuts of 3mm black satin ribbon and a silver skull charm to decorate the paper strip and 4 different co-ordinating brads on the larger piece of backing paper.
We would love to see all your projects using TSC images and you can find out about the upcoming challenges and all the news in TSC Recipes group on facebook

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]