Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Another Beautiful Kith & Kin Image

I'm here to share another gorgeous digi image from Kith & Kin Stamp Company and when I say gorgeous I mean gorgeous


This is 'Ella Ballerina' isnt she adorable, the sentiment is from Kith & Kin too
I coloured her with pro markers and added glossy accents to her eyes, lips and the heart on her hair bow. The papers are from my stash and I used a deep purple card for matting and the die cut frame. I used 2 shades of pink organza ribbon, 1 thinner than the other and used my bow maker to make a super bow (my bows are normally wonky but this one is great), and added some flat back pearls in pink & purple to finish the card
Keep a lookout on the facebook page here for more new releases

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

3 comments:

  1. This is a very cute card! I love your colour combo and the way you've used the ribbon. Thanks for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and image, and perfect for this weeks Songbird challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us, good luck! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous kate.totally sweet image and your design is really stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]