Followers

Friday 25 October 2013

Beautiful Rory Fairy

I'm here with a new release from the uber talented Kyra at
this is the beautiful
Rory Fairy

Isn't she just gorgeous
When I went on holiday a couple of weeks ago I printed off loads of images & packed up all my pro markers so I could sit & colour in the evenings, so Rory came to the seaside with me
I decided to try a darker colourway than the usual fairy pastels I do, and I think it worked out OK
She is coloured with pro markers & for her wings I used sakura's, backing paper was from my stash as were the gems. I brought the fab big roses for 50p a bunch of 5 on holiday (got them in 4 or 5 colours) and the long spiral is from WOC thanks to my team-mate Tracey for letting me know about them (I now have those in 4 or 5 colours too), the other flowers are from my stash
There will be lots more new releases over the coming weeks as I know Kyra is working on & has done some fabulous images, so you might want to bookmark the site & join the fb page here

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I am entering this into these challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kate, love the colours, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kate.i love your colours and stunning pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]