Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

BRADS!!!!!

No I'm not getting excited about Mr.Pitt (although I would, wouldn't you)


Brads
that's the theme for the new challenge at
and the sponsor this week is


Now I have tonnes of brads but hardly ever use them, hopefully this challenge has kick started me into using them more


As soon as I saw this image I knew I had to use it and exactly what I was going to make & who it would be for
I coloured using pro markers and glittered the wings with a very light silver sakura gelly roll pen
I used 2 small light blue enamel brads and 4 teeny weeny cream brads in the bottom corners. Mounted the tag onto white centura pearl paper and then onto cream card. I used a glittered white velvet ribbon to complete my tag

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous katee.the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to be working with you on the JIC DT with you and really look forward to getting to know you!
    Your tag is fantastic. The blue of the bear makes it all feel so icy...great job!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]