Followers

Friday 11 February 2011

Some New Cards

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and that the dreary weather isn't getting you down. Ive spent a lot of time in my craft cupboard lately so have some new cards to share with you.

 I just love black & red together, this was made for a challenge on DC

 This was also a DC challenge card using a free digi

  This was for a Forever Friends challenge and was for my son's birthday


  These 2 were made using the free stamps from Simply Cards & Papercraft

 This one was for my kids grandads birthday, he loves football and the odd pint or two

 Another DC challenge card 

  I just love the Penny Black hedgehogs, or hedgie pigs as we call them

 Another DC challenge card using a lot of elements from their yellow goody bag

A simple thank you card with me trying to get to grips with my chrissie pressie of embossing boards, which i have to use by hand as i don't have a machine yet.

Well i have a blog challenge card to finish, but its a bit late now, so think i will go snuggle up in bed with my furbies Byron & Lilli, a mug of Horlicks and maybe watch a film, night all

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]