Followers

Monday 3 January 2011

Some Recent Cards

Hi everyone, hope you are all keeping well, its freezing cold here today, and I've started with the sniffles again :( 
Well me & mum finished putting all the Christmas things away today and got all my collectables back into the cabinet, changed the living room around, and got everything neat and tidy again.
I did manage to make a few cards yesterday, and thought i would let you all see them. They are for different challenges on DC.

This one is for a recycled Christmas card challenge. I cut the lovely embossed white snowflakes from the front of a card, and the red paper ones from the inside. The greeting went all the way around the outside edge of the original card.

This one is for a colour challenge. the main colour had to be grey and embellished with any other colours beginning with G so i used gold card,stars & greeting.


This card wasn't for a challenge, it was a thank you card for my daughter's bf parents for their lovely presents and boxing day supper.

This card is for a challenge that i was picked to host this time around, the digi challenge. I designed they layout and the specifications are bright colours & an animal digi. My card is for my cousin Kim's little boy Aston who will b2 2 in June.

My final card is also not a challenge card, but a thank you card to a friend of my daughter's who brought us all Christmas pressies.

I am hoping to get back into my cupboard this evening to make some more cards for some other challenges.

Happy Crafting, Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]