Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Peace & Quiet

Yes that's right, my kids have gone back to school today, well i say kids they are 17 & 14 (15 in 10 days). How they can moan that they are bored just after Christmas I'll never know.
 We are off out soon to take my mum to stay with her friend who lives in Spalding, she has a shoulder replacement about 4wks before Christmas and then 4 days ago broke her opposite shoulder blade, so mum is going to stay to help her out. It also means that i will be passing very close to my nearest Paper Mill, so might have to twist hubby's arm to take me, just to look you understand.

I finished off a Tilda card for a challenge on DC last night, she is for my hubby for valentines day. We had to use a Tilda of course and something new. I did treat myself to my 1st 2 Tilda stamps in the sales but didn't use either for this card, i use an image given to me by a lovely person on DC, so she was new to me. My own new bits were the roses and glitter glue, and this is only my 2nd attempt at an easel card, so I'm very pleased with it. What do you think?

I didn't want to go too over the top with embellies as its for hubs and i don't think men like all the fluffy, glittery stuff as much as us girls do.

Hope you all have a lovely day and happy crafting, Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]