Followers

Monday 10 January 2011

A Couple More Cards

I don't know, i don't post for days and then 3 all in one day :D

These 2 cards were made for challenges on DC.


This one was for a layout, i love layout's as I'm often stuck for ideas and find if i have a plan to follow i get on so much better. I used on of my new stamps that i got from Pink Gem Designs in their sale, some pink card with stars on which was from an old recycled card,lemon card stock,pink mulberry paper, some spotty pink ribbon from my ever growing stack, little heart gems and the greeting and present were silver so i coloured them with permanent marker. The little girl was coloured with pro markers and i glittered her hairband and the main heart on her dress. I have a little cousin who will be 11 in May so will probably send this to her as she's a very girly girl.

This one was for a Penny Black challenge, where the challenge was to doodle in some way on your card. I wanted to go big and bright, and i think the backing paper fits nicely with the flowers on the stamped image. I just love these little hedgepigs. Again i used pro markers (I'm loving these too) to colour the image in, paper flowers that I've had for ages and gems. The doodling is the black border round the main image and the swirly greeting.

I hope you will leave me some coments let me know what you think

Happy Crafting, Kate xxx

1 comment:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Kate, really pretty. I love your blog too and have become a follower. Thank you for stopping by at my blog. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]