Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

1st Make on my New DT

Yup you read it right, Ive only gone and been accepted as a DT member at


I've never played with foils before but having had a try I am now loving the results you can get and so many different colours and effects
Here's my 1st make


And yes I know it's a Christmas card but why not, everyone knows you gotta have a bit of Christmas in July lol
i stamped the snowflake using memento ladybug dew drop ink pad and added dots of quickie glue pen where I wanted the foil to adhere to and used the 'Gold Bubbles' foil. I used some gold metallic spotty paper from my stash for a stripe across the middle of the card and to matt the snowflake onto. Even though I like my Christmas cards to be CAS it still needed a little something, so i used a 3mm dst along the edges of the paper stripe and stuck the same gold foil on. These foils shine so much and just add that bit extra without being too much.

You can find the foil I used along with lots more beautiful foils and other crafting goodies at the online shop here

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful, classy Christmas card, Kate - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]