Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Guess What?

Early Morning Happy Post :)
I got accepted onto another Design Team
YAY! GO ME!!!

I am very happy to be a DT member for
and the lovely Samantha who draws beautiful images and also makes amazing watermarks,banners,logos & stencils

My first make is with the stunning image
Autumn Moon
I coloured her in 4 different colourways before choosing which one to use so you might see her again but different 


I coloured her with pro markers and went over her hair with my clear Wink of Stella pen. I wanted a lovely sentiment and when I found this one, by Eleanor Roosevelt, it was a perfect match. The papers are from my stash and I used dew drops in lilac, purple & teal to finish off
Please pop over to Autumn Moon Designs and take a look at all the amazing things Samantha designs

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a lot of hair to colour! you have done a great job! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all Congratulations and what a stunning card. They are very lucky to have you. Thanks for entering at TTPH and good luck.

    Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful creation....love it
    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and quote. I love the interesting lights of the hair looks like it's sunlight shining underwater. :D Great pointillism too. Thank you for joining us at TTPH anything goes week.

    Katya Bess
    TTPH DT
    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]