Followers

Saturday 14 June 2014

My 2nd Jellypark Post Pals Card

I am sharing the card i made with the 2nd Jellypark image for the Post Pals children. This one I sent to a lad called Charlie who, like me, is a gooner (Arsenal fan for those who don't know what it means), so I just had to go with red, white, blue & yellow colours.


These Jellypark images are just so gorgeous and versatile. I coloured mine with pro markers and the skin with copics, quite please as I'm just starting with them. I added white gel pen to the balloons to get the shiny bit & the spots on the scarf. Its quite a simple card but I used lots of layers to add colours. The sentiment is Jillibean Soup alphas and some alpha stamps I picked up years ago in a £shop, and I added some card candi to keep the embellies minimal.
I hope Charlie liked it.
If you would like to join the Jellypark Post Pals Group on Facebook just click here and ask to join. 
If you don't know what Post Pals is, click here, its a wonderful way of sending sick children & their families a little smile and happy hello.
I am going to start on my 4th card tomorrow after I have spoilt my hubby with a Fathers Day BBQ.

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely creation and wonderful coloring. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Jellypark Friends and also thank you for sending a little love to Charlie!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and Claire will most definitely approve of the theme lol. Thank you for supporting Postpals and linking your card up for our sporty challenge over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Fantastic card, Katee! Your colouring is wonderful! Charlie is going to be so happy to receive this card! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cause you made this card for...me and my kids sent a lot of cards to postpals too every year....
    the image is adorable and so is the whole layout

    thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]