Followers

Saturday 19 July 2014

Pretty Purple

Hi Bloggers

I'm here with my 2nd make for
and I have to say I am very happy with this card

I have 3 or 4 of the Woodware Bubble stamps and have only ever used 1 once so decided it was time to play with a new one
Firstly I embossed a square of white card with a dotty embossing folder & decided seeing as I would have a lot of embellies coming out from the card base, I would use the card the debossed side showing.
I stamped the image using memento black ink pad and filled in 3 of the bubbles with my quickie glue pen & used a beautiful rich purple foil to fill them. I filled the rest with candi, buttons, dew drops, pearls & gems. The leaves and stalk are coloured with pro markers & I mounted the finished image onto pearlescent purple paper.
I couldn't find a ribbon that I liked and that was luxurious enough to match the purple colours so I used a thicker piece of lilac organza ribbon with a thinner piece of purple striped organza ribbon on the top. Seeing as I still cant tie a decent bow my trusty bow-maker came to the rescue again and I got a pretty decent bow.

Don't forget that the July Challenge is still open, ends 31st which is my birthday, on the Facebook page here & you can win £15 to spend in the Foil Play online store.

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

5 comments:

  1. Wow - it's stunning, Kate! I love the colour scheme, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and I love all the buttons. Thanks so much for joining our Spotty and Dotty challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fab, thanks for sharing with us at we do doobadoo, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting at the weekend. We hope to see you next time. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Thanks for joining in with us at We Do Doobadoo, Good luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]