Followers

Saturday 26 July 2014

Festival Lily

Hi Bloggers

Now I'm not normally feeling like this when I post my makes here, yes I am proud of what I make but I've never been as happy or smiley as I am about this one.
Over on Face Book there is a group for the digi images 'All Dressed Up' you can find it here, there is also a group for 'Kit and Clowder' which you can find here.
There's a competition at the moment to win 3 All Dressed Up digi images and if you are a member of the 2 groups and follow the blogs you can get the gorgeous
Festival Lily
to enter the competition.
So I thought I would give it a go, my first time colouring an All Dressed Up digi and looking at some of the entries I was really nervous. I started colouring around 6am yesterday and finally had my card complete about 12hrs later, no it didn't take me that long I had dinner, loo & snooze breaks lol 
I am really proud and happy with how it all turned out


When I saw the image I knew I wanted to find a quote that incorporated wings and dreams, this one jumped out at me and I think it fits the image perfect.
I coloured her with Pro Markers, added clear Wink of Stella to her plait, eyes & beads and also to the butterflies. I used Liquid Pearls around the butterflies and for her beauty spot. I also used some silver FlitterGlu Flakes to give the background a bit of bling. The papers are actually from a more male themed stack called 'Swagger' by Fancy Pants Designs but the colours were exactly what I needed for this card. The grey lace was from my stash and I just coloured the bottom edge with Tea Green Pro Marker and the pearls are also from my stash.
I think I've covered everything, I really enjoyed making this one, hope you like her as much as I do.

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

7 comments:

  1. absolutly stunning card, love the chic combo
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous and I love that sentiment, thank your for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made such a beautiful card! Love the colors and the layout you created. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - I love your colour combination and how you layered your lace, beautiful!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card, WOW your colouring is stunning! Thanx for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love the way you've done the sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]