Followers

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Merry Christmas

Nope I'm not going bonkers, the theme for this months Kith & Kin Stamp Company challenge is

Christmas in July

You can enter on the facebook page here

Kyra has some briliant digi's you can use for Christmas, find all of the Kith & Kin images here

I used Steampunk Chantelle for my make


She was coloured with pro markers as was the greeting. The paper was from my stash and I embossed a piece of red card before rubbing over with distress ink pads (old paper & frayed burlap). I finally got to use my new toy and added 2 copper coloured eyelets with my cropadile and used the top one to hold some lace, twine and berries in place.
This card wasn't what I set out to make but I do love how it ended up.

Don't forget to enter the 'Christmas in July' challenge over on the facebook page, we look forward to seeing your creations

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card, great design and I love the non-traditional image. Thank you for joining in with all of the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]