Followers

Monday 7 September 2015

1st Karleigh Sue Fortnightly Challenge

Hi Bloggers

Karleigh Sue challenges will now be once every fortnight and I am proud to be sharing my DT work for the 1st of these challenges, which is



I decided to make a card I could use for either a male or female birthday and used the great 
which I coloured with my ProMarkers in blue's & turquoise's. I printed the image twice and decoupaged up the bows,balls & icing on the middle cake. I added a small flat back heart, Stickles & Liquid Pearls along with a clear glitter pen to decorate the cake. The sentiment is a large die cut from 2 pieces of card I stuck together with DST before cutting and then decorated round it with small flat back gems in 2 shades of blue. The papers were from my stash as were the teeny thin ribbons I used down the side of the card. As I wanted this to be good for men as well as women I didn't add too much ribbon and decided against flowers, it's quite a simple layout but I like it

Don't forget to enter the challenge here and you can share all you Karleigh Sue makes in the FaceBook Fan Group
So why not pop over to the Karleigh Sue Digi's Etsy Shop and take a look at all of the fabulous images you can buy to use in our challenges

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate what a gorgeous card i love the colours and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and feminine! Thanks for joining our ‘For The Boys’ Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs! Hope you join up for our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love that birthday cake and the DP. Very creative.

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your link. I am already a follower of your blog.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome... love your design and image choice.. Thank you for joining our #17 challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and good luck at the draw... ;)

    xx
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kate, thanks for joining us at Not Just cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]