Followers

Sunday 11 January 2015

Beautiful Peony

Hello Bloggers

I know its unusual for me to be blogging of an evening, even more so a Sunday evening but I am watching snooker and waiting for MOTD to come on so I can see the brilliant goals we scored today (we being Arsenal), and decided to blog a card I made recently with the most beautiful stamp set from Cuddly Buddly called


Isn't that just the most beautiful stamp. Now I always thought that Peony's were  just pink & lilac, different shades but just those 2 colours. On asking Google for photos I found some pics of the most stunning deep reds and peach coloured flowers too. As I'm not a huge peach fan I opted for a lovely rich deep red and teamed it with olive coloured leaves and mustard butterflies, all of which were coloured with my Pro Markers. I stamped and coloured the butterflies on the main image twice so I could layer them up for some depth.
I used one of the smaller individual butterfly stamps that comes in the set to make my backing paper. I stamped some linen textured card using Mustard Seed Distress Ink and edged with a mix of ducky pink & pale yellow chalks. The final touch was to colour some white seam binding the same deep red as my peony, spray lightly with water and scrunch up. once dry I made a triple bow with long tails and mounted it behind my image.

There are a few different stamp sets in this style and more coming so keep checking Cuddly Buddly for the new release stamps coming soon. Also why not 'like' the Cuddly Buddly Facebook page to find out first about new releases, competitions and all the latest news

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]