Followers

Monday 8 December 2014

Cozy Christmas Couple

Hi Bloggers

It's getting closer and closer to the big day :)
Today my Mum & I  put up some decorations and the tree, so my bungalow is now gingerbready-fied (OK so not a real word but I like it)
Im going to share the card I made for my daughter and her fiance using stamps from the gorgeous 'Merry Little Christmas' set from Cuddly Buddly


I coloured the stamps with Pro Markers and used papers from my stash along with gold card, black gems, some blue seam binding & a tree die cut. The sentiment is from a fab digi set available from Cuddly Buddly here and its only 99p :)
I hope you are all on top of your Christmas preparations and not too busy wrapping & decorating

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Great papers. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very modern and fresh card - love the dotty background paper . xx Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I really like your non-traditional colours! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Modern Christmas Colours challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Great look. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Judy Dt

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]