Followers

Sunday 28 September 2014

Sweet Baby Girl

Hi Bloggers

My daughter asked me to make a New Baby Girl card for someone at her work, and as all the recent baby cards I have made have been for boys I loved the chance to get glittery and flowery


The gorgeous image is a  Whimsy stamp called 'Wee One'. I coloured her with Pro Markers & added clear Wink of Stella glitter pen to the bird and horse. The heart bunting is a die from Joanna Sheen and the flowers are from a Magnolia flower die. Papers are from my stash, I think they are from  LOTV NitWit 8x8 pad

I am off tomorrow to help my friend sort out more of her craft room, or should I say her craft mess in a room, so if I dont blog again in a few days you will find me burried under 6x6 pads and glitter glue :)

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter into these challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Love the card, cute baby card, love the die cut flowers all blends well, thank you foe sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck. Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute baby card, Love the die cut flowers, thank you for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle, Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous kate.really sweet image and i love your pretty details and pink colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS .....really lovely image - fabulous card
    Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter N Sparkle
    Debby - DT at Glitter N Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious. Loving the flowers and the little hearts.
    Happy WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!! Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]