Followers

Monday 18 August 2014

Splish Splash

Hiya Bloggers

Thought I would share another of my makes using an
digi



Isn't she beautiful
I coloured her with pro markers, made the card from a 6x6 card blank but folded it 3/4 & 1/4 instead of 1/2 & 1/2. The papers are from my stash and I used a Martha Stewart punch along the edges. The sentiment is a LOTV circle stamp and I added clear gems round it. I added clear, blue, pink and purple gems to the smaller side so they looked like bubbles
I hope you will come along and follow the Autumn Moon Design fb page and take a look at the wonderful designs that Samantha produces

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Love your coloring. Your card came out beautiful. Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The mermaid just seems to float. The colouring is "fintastic" (couldn't help myself) Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers. hugs Myrna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fold for this card Kate! I really like the border punch you triplicated on the edge. Nice design! Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #85 - Anything Goes
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card
    Thanks for joining us at joining us at Fairytale Stampers
    Hugs Manu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calender challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]