Followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

Cool Colours

Hi Bloggers

Sorry it's a bit late but the new challenge at Charisma Cardz is

KEEP YOUR COOL

so cards made only using colours from the cool side of the colour spectrum. the fab sponsors this week are

Crafty Ribbons

and


Her's my card, not much I'm afraid as we had a death in the family, so seeing as I wasn't feeling very creative bit needed to make a card I thought it would be OK if I combined both things and made my DT card the condolence card too.


This is the first time I've used chalks on a card and I liked the results  I used them with one of my pro marker blender pens and was surprised how easy it was.

Anyway hope you will join the challenge this week.

Happy Crafting
Kate
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]