Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

New Just Inspirational Challenge

Hello Bloggers 

Its time for another challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges and this week we have lots of reasons for you to have a go at the challenge.

Firstly we have not 1 but 2 lovely sponsors this week, both offering a prize. 

They are


and



and as a special thank you to everyone who takes part in the challenge this week, I have made some sentiment circles and oval to give away to you all. All you have to do is upload your make to the challenge blog and remember your entry number on Mr.Linky, email me at chicedwards@ntlworld.com telling me your email and entry number and I will email you the sheet of sentiments.


Please do not share these, they are for you own personal use only and must not be sold on or given away. If you know of anyone who would like them, please direct them to the JIC blog and get them to enter the challenge then they can get them emailed to use too.

OK so time for my creations. This week we have this scrummy inspirational pic


and these are my makes


Firstly using a beautiful Stamp'n'Doodle digi


and then my card with the stunning Scrappers Delights digi

I hope you like both my cards this week, pop along to my fellow DT's blogs and take a peek at what they made this week, then have a go at the challenge. Dont forget to email me for your sentiments and get your friends to join the challenge too.

Happy Crafting
Kate
xxx

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Kate thank you for working with my product love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]