Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Ewwww The Dreaded Male Card

Hi Blog Lovers

Its another new challenge at
today, and its a challenge a lot of us dread

Male Cards

And our fab sponsors this week are


and



I must say, not one of my fave makes as I don't seem to be able to stir up the enthusiasm to get excited about making a male card.
Still needs must as its Fathers day here in the UK on Sunday, so this card is for my dear hubby from our 2 furbabies, I shall get them to add muddy paw prints to the inside later today.


I coloured the cheeky alien digi with pro markers and decided that as I was using a square card I wanted to add something different so cut him out in a strange shape and matted him onto plain green paper. The grey swirly backing paper was from my stash and I backed this with the same green paper. I added random card candi as I didn't want any of this card to look uniform, the 'DAD' sentiment I stamped with some small wooden alphabet stamps and backed again with the green paper.

I hope you like it and will come along and join us in our 
Male Card
challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.

Happy Crafting
Kate 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card, love that image!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic male card kate.i love the fun image ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]