Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

You Go Girl!

Hi Bloggers

As I am writing this post it's bright and sunny and quite warm, so it's a good time to share a really summery card I made with the fab Karleigh Sue digi image 


After I had coloured her with my ProMarkers I decided I wanted to keep the card quite CAS so she was center of attention. I used yellow & black fine liners to draw a thin border round the image and the card, used a small piece of plain backing paper, co-ordinating washi tapes & liquid pearls to add decoration. I am quite please with how she turned out

You can find 'Bikini Season' and all the other fabulous Karleigh Sue digital images in the Etsy shop here
and don't forget to share your Karleigh Sue creations with everyone in our FaceBook group here

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

ProMarkers Used
Skin - sunkissed pink, blush, sand dune(lt ed)
Hair - apricot, mustard, pastel yellow, vanilla
Eyes- powder blue, sky blue, arctic blue
Top/Legwarmers/Shorts Trim - mint green, pastel green, tea green
Shorts/Hair Bobble/Top Trim/Trainer Trim - duck egg, cool aqua, tea green
Weights - warm grey 3,2,1

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]