Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Digi Choosday Challenge - Male/Fathers Day Theme

Good Morning Bloggers

The challenge at Digi Choosday this week is to make a 

MALE or FATHERS DAY 

themed project

Now I'm one of those who struggles and doesn't like making male cards, although I better get used to it as at the moment we have more boys in my family than girls


I decided this challenge would be the perfect time for me to make my husbands Fathers day card from our 2 furbabies, and there was no better image to use than the Gamekeeper from the Work & Play 10 collection
I coloured the image with ProMarkers, colours listed below, and went with the green & brown colour tone to match with the papers which are also from the same collection, as is the sentiment & flowers. Iayered everything up on kraft card and added bakers twine and some vanilla dew drops to complete my card

I hope you will nip over to the challenge blog where you can see all the fabulous makes by my teamies and find out what this weeks prize is

Happy Crafting 
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

ProMarkers Used
Skin - sunkissed pink, blush, sand dune(lt ed)
Hair - black, warm grey 5 & 4
Dogs - chestnut, terracotta, raw sienna, black, warm grey 5 & 4, black fine liner
Hat Band/Bag/Leads - burgundy, cardinal red, ruby
Hat/Trousers/Tie - shale, tawny owl(lt ed), tan
Waistcoat/Shoes - walnut,burnt sienna, cocoa
Shirt/Socks - pesto(f), marsh green,pressed leaf(lt ed)
Waistcoat Detail - khaki, frosted leaf(lt ed), pastel beige

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Love those gorgeous rich colours, Kate! Your hubby will adore it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORNING kATE WHAT A GREAT FATHER'S DAY CARD. I LOVE THE IMAGE AND YOUR DESIGN IS WONDERFUL.
    DEBS XXX
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. The colouring is amazing!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color palette you chose, it is just perfect for this card. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]