Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Hello Summer

Hello Bloggers

It's the start of a new challenge at


and this time's theme is

'Hello Summer'


The fabulous image is called


and I coloured her with my ProMarkers & added glossy accents to her glasses. The papers are from my stash, the sentiment I stamped myself with a small alphabet stamp set and finished the whole thing off with Bakers Twine & candi in co-ordinating colours

You can see all my fab teamies DT makes on the challenge blog as well as the rules for entry

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

ProMarkers Used
Skin - cinnamon, tan, putty
Hair - burnt orange, spice, ginger, apricot
Costume/Lips/Shoes/Bow & Band/Umbrella - crimson, poppy, red
Hat - sandstone, caramel, burnt sienna
Chair - chestnut, henna, cocoa, sunflower, summer sun(lt ed), tulip yellow
Tray - ice grey 3,2 & 1
Towel - petrol, marine, turquoise
Sundae - pear green, lime green, lime zest, tropical orchid(lt ed), fuchsia pink, pink carnation, petrol, marine, turquoise

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]