Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2015

New All Dressed Up Challenge

Hello Bloggers

We have lots of new fab DT members a
t All Dressed Up & have had a little shuffle round, which means I am now on Team B for the blog challenge

As always the challenge theme is

Anything Goes - you must use an All Dressed Up image

and I used the cheeky


for my card


Isn't he just so cute, and I love the sweet little bird. I coloured with some great Rymans pencils and then went over the top with ProMarkers, it's given the image a lovely bright shine. I wanted to keep the card quite simple so I just used 2 backing papers from my stash and layered up some Spellbinders branch die cuts. I am really happy how my finished card turned out

Pop over to the main blog here and check out all the Dressy Girls DT makes

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
Clear It Out - stash item is backing papers
Crafting From The Heart
Craft Your Passion

6 comments:

  1. Its a wonderful card Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card Kate. This is one of my fav digis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate what a stunning card and the monkey is so cute and the design of your card is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!!Thanks so much for playing this time at Craft your Passion!
    Hugs
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card using the super cute monkey. I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Kate - love how you coloured him up!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]