Followers

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call

Hi Bloggers

I wanted to share with you 2 of my favourite Tiddly Inks images, why 2 you ask? Well if you have seen all the beautiful stamps and digi images they have then you will know why I couldn't narrow it down to 1 :) and if not then go have a ganders at them here

Onto my 1st make which uses the digi image 


Isn't she just the sweetest little fairy. She is one of my favourites as I think she is very versatile, you could add anything you wanted to where she is looking at including the card sentiment. I had to add a die cut ladybug, cant you tell from my blog I am slightly obsessed with them?
I made more rolled paper flowers for this card, love doing those atm, and added teeny die cut dragonflies that I had coloured and sparkled. I used a simple sentiment so this could be a card for many occasions

Onto my 2nd make which uses


I got this as a clear stamp, it was a magazine freebie along with another Tiddly Inks image, and love this one because again she is so versatile, and can be used for Spring, Autumn and Winter cards. I used lots of layers on this card, distressing the edges with chalks and adding distress stickles to the paper flowers and die cut leaves. I finished her off with a big organza bow

You can see all the Tiddly Inks images & stamps here 
visit the blog here
and see some brilliant creations here as well as share you own

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]