Followers

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Cool Blue

Good Morning Bloggers

This weeks challenge at Digi Choosday is

COOL BLUE

I used the cool Guitar Boy digi from the Work & Play 8 collection, along with a sentiment and guitar embellishment from the same collection
You can also buy him as a digi download on his own here 
Isn't he fab, a real 'Cool Dude'. I coloured him with my Pro Markers and mounted him on a film strip die cut that I backed with a piece of acetate wrapping from a die. I then stuck small card shims on the back of the film strip so it stood proud of the card slightly
I took the sentiment into Word and merged the guitar embellishment onto the corner of it, printing off the guitar an extra 3 times so I could layer it up, using 1mm thick foam pads
As you can see I only ended up using 2 additional guitars as while delicately cutting them out I sneezed and cut straight though the neck on 1 of them :)

Pop along to the main challenge blog for my fab DT buddies makes & inspiration and for the full rules on entering
and don't forget our Face Book group where you can share your makes, ask questions and find out all the latest news

I cant wait to see all your entries this week

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

16 comments:

  1. Great make - this is cool and funky and he's a proper little dude. Fabby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning Kate what a great card for the image is brilliant young man. I used the colours you have used are gorgeous. And you have coloured it in wonderfully.
    Just wonderful xx

    Debs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever, gorgeous card, Kate! Love how you’ve created the sentiment panel! Genius! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Kate. Great colours and my favourite guitar boy digi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Kate , I just adore him xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little dude and I love what you did with him.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning kate.i love the blues an the image is brilliant ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!!! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant boys card. Love the image and colouring. Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!!! Boys cards are always a favorite of mine. This one is so well done. Awesome job. Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, love that film strip.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card.You've brought together some great ideas and design elements to create this.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is sooo cool!!! Love the great layering!

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]