Followers

Monday 5 January 2015

**New All Dressed Up Face Book Challenge**

Hi Bloggers

I am super excited to share my news with you, I've been itching to tell this for what seems like an age

The group started its very first challenge on 20th December and the theme is 
GLITTER & SPARKLE


I used the gorgeous 'Prom Princess' image and coloured her with my Pro Markers. I wanted to keep this quite simple as the image is so lovely she had to be the main focus. I layered her onto kraft card and 2 shades of pink card stock from my stash. The flowers are my very first attempt at rolled flowers without a die, I did have a die years ago but could never get the hang of making the flowers. I used kraft paper and added the sparkle with Icicle Stickles, which I also used round the edge of one of the pink papers. I also added a bit of bling with a few tiny gems.

You have until the 18th January to enter the very first challenge and you can find all the fab All Dressed Up images and papers here and lots of inspiration on the All Dressed Up Blog

I am so looking forward to seeing all your glittery and sparkling projects

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:





13 comments:

  1. Just love it.....what a super card..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, its CAS and yet not.
    A great card. :)

    Hugs from Linda (DT at Through The Purple Haze)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely elegant design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love your your coloring...Thanks for joining us here at TTPH..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp and your card design is gorgeous. Those sparkly flowers are divine. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate what a lovely card I love the image that yu have used. I the design is lovely too.
    Thank you for joining us at whoopsiedaisy it is nice to have your company. xx

    Debs DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfu image ! I love this simple design!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenges and I hope to see again.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow lovely care the image is lovely

    Jacqui DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card thanks for joining in at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and very elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you' join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, super cute image.
    Hugs
    Jo dt
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,thi is so sweet. I love the flowers and the image.Great Job.Thanks forsharing with us at Card Mania Challenge. Good luck.
    Vesi - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck!
    Mira, DT

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]