Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

All Dressed Up **New Release**

Hi Bloggers

How lucky am I. Not only did I get to share my 1st DT card for All Dressed Up a couple of days ago, I am here now sharing the fabulous New Releases, all in time for Valentines Day

Happy Valentines

With Love

3 Chic City Girls

Little Dreamer

I used 'With Love' for my project this time


I coloured the image with Pro Markers and added glossy accents to the 'shine' on the bottles. I wanted to make a more male-ish type card so went with a green and brown theme papers and frayed the edges before hand sewing borders and using chalks on the raw edges. I coloured some seam binding with a vintage green colour Pro marker before scrunching it up, then made the bow on my new Bow Maker (love my new toy)
You can find all the New Release digi images in the 
All Dressed Up Stamps  Etsy store and see all the fabulous DT makes using the images on the challenge blog here

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I am entering this into these challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Kate! I especially like the stitching and the pretty bow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kate.fab stylish image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kate. Love your vintage touch with the colours and seambinding ribbon and torn edges. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - I love the vintage look. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, I love how you used this image. The vintage feel is perfect.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super nice! Love what you did with this image. Very vintage.

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]