Followers

Friday 16 August 2013

Girly Sleepover

Good Morning Blogland
Yep it's Friday again, I love Fridays .... nearly the weekend, no stress, nothing much to do PLUS it's new release day at
and this week's cutie is called
PJ Party
Doesn't she look ready for a giggly girly sleepover night with her teddy
I coloured her with pro markers, used papers from my stash. I cut flowers from the same papers and layered them up on top of 2 oddments of cream organza ribbon and added a pearl to the center. 3 more pearls in some corners completed my card.
I hope you come along and grab PJ Party, this weekend she has 20% off

Happy Crafting

 photo mysiggybugs.png

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous katee.fabulous sassy image and i love your pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the splash of green you added to the pink. Another great card! So happy you are participating in the Sami Stamps DT Call Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little card! Perfect for the Really Reasonable Challenge too! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]