Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

A Spooky Hello

Goooooooooood Morning Bloggers
(trying to sound spooky there)
Its Friday which means New Release day at 
and this weeks new release is called 'A Bootyful Night' and you can find her here
This is what I made with the naughty woman

As my children are 20 & 17 and we don't do Halloween anymore I didn't want to make a card that was just going to sit and gather dust, so I made a tag. I have a great photo of my kids when they were about 18months and 4years old dressed up for a Halloween party and I want to use it on a smash*book page so this tag will go perfect.
I used pro markers to colour her and really love the way the pumpkins turned out. The tag itself I made from a posh Christmas cracker I kept, they were black velvet & gold card so no way was I throwing those away. I found some Gothic looking purple backing paper and tore a shape to fit on the tag,I added a piece of silver mesh and some orange weave material underneath the paper before splodging loads of pva glue on. I wanted the glue to soak into the paper so I could crinkle it, it worked fab.After the glue was all dry I went round at odd intervals and pulled & cut strands from the mesh and material so it was ragged. I then added some copper coloured liquid pearl dots to the edges, on the paper and to her buttons.
Well that's my make, I hope you like & don't forget to stop by the store over the weekend and pick A Bootyful Night up.

Happy Crafting
xxx

 photo mysiggybugs.png

2 comments:

  1. oh wow love this katee.fabulous colours and details and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag Katee. The colours you have used look fabulous and I love all the texture behind the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this week. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]