Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

Tiddlyinks Blog Hop

Hi Bloggers

A few months ago the lovely Christy of Tiddlyinks fame asked me and some other ladies if we would like to do a blog hop featuring some of her fantastic images. After a lot of thought ......... like 1.1seconds I said YES PLEASE and then when the hop was all sorted out my laptop and printer decided to have a falling out and I wasn't sure if I could get my image printed in time but my very clever daughter came to the rescue and made the printer & laptop be friends again.

So here is my finished card using the super cute
digital stamp



Isn't he just fab :)
I coloured him with Pro Markers, listed the colours used below, and added glossy accents to his 'Cool Dude' glasses. I cut out his hair & glasses, sandcastle & flag from a second image I had coloured and layered them on top of my main image using 1mm thick foam pads. The papers I used are a mixture of DCWV Printed Craft Stack & All About Boys Stack along with some plain coloured card from my stash. I cut the large crab & jellyfish from the backing paper and mounted them with foam pads to give more dimension, and the sentiments are from an old set I have and have no idea of the brand sorry

If you head back to the main blog here you can carry on hopping to the other blogs in the hop and see more great makes using fab Tiddlyinks images

I want to thank Christy for asking me to take part in the hop and giving me the chance to work with one of her wonderful digital images again

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

Pro Marker Colours Used
Skin- cinnamon/tan/putty
Hair- black/cool grey 5/cool grey 4
Sand- honeycomb/apricot/oatmeal/blush/mustard
Crab & Shorts- crimson/poppy/red
Vest & Flip Flops- pear green/lime green/lime zest
Bucket,Spade & Flag- azure/sky blue/arctic blue
Dog & Glasses- ice grey 1
Sun- pumpkin/amber/gold

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart
Craft Your Passion
Cutie Pie Challenge
Melonheadz Friends
Ooh La La Creations
Through The Purple Haze


17 comments:

  1. OOO fabulous card so much details i love it hugs fab blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and love the added glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool boy's card, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gogeous card Kate! love your colouring! Have a good one Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and you created a great background to showcase it. Thanks for joining in the OLLCB challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant little card - I love that image and it really made me smile! I think it's the sunglasses - what a dude!! Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a cutie for sure and so cool in his shades...adorable!! Thanks for joining us Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Cute card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful and cute card. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  12. What super colourful card

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  13. such an adorable card, just right for our "boys" challenge

    thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pies xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]