Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Make It Crafty Clean & Simple

Hello Bloggers

I'm sharing one of my favourite styles of card today, CAS and using the super sweet Vixie Digi Stamp from Make It Crafty who are currently having a DT Call for a new CAS Design Team



I started by taking Vixie into Word and perching her on top of my sentiment, which I boxed, and printed it all off onto white card stock.
I coloured her with my Pro Markers, there is a list of the colours I used below, and added Wink of Stella Glitter Clear pen to the detail in her wings.
I used my usual 6x6" square white card blank and a piece of butterfly printed paper from the Forever In Time 'Frolic' paper pad, slightly smaller than the card front. I cut the card with my coloured image on into a square measuring 5.5" with the image in the bottom right corner, then cut a piece of card 2mm bigger on each side. Before mounting the image I coloured the edge of the card in the same green as her dress, then layered everything up onto the card front.
For the finishing detail I used the smallest XCut Butterfly punch and punched out 7 teeny butterflies, colouring them in matching colours to my image and using a wet glue I stuck them down with their wings bent upwards slightly ........
....... and that's it

You can read all the details on the Make It Crafty CAS DT Call here


Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

Pro Marker Colours Used:
Skin - sunkissed pink/blush/sand dune(lt ed)
Hair - tropical orchid(lt ed)/fuchsia/pink carnation
Dress - forest green/marsh green/apple cider(lt ed)
Wings - soft green/marsh green/fresh meadow(lt ed)
tropical orchid(lt ed)/fuchsia/pink carnation/ blossom
cornflower/denim blue/april shower(lt ed)
Shadow - pastel blue/daffodil bloom(lt ed)
Butterflies - apple cider/fresh meadow/april shower/pastel blue/tropical orchid/blossom

2 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous kate.stunning image and i love your cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable design layout Kate. The butterflies are a perfect touch! Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for the new MiC team. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]