Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Spots & Dots

Good Morning Bloggers

It's that time of the week again when I am here to share my DT make for the new challenge at


and this weeks theme is

SPOTS & DOTS


Believe it or not this is the very first time I've made a twisted easel card :) Yes I know people have been making them for ages but I just never tried until now, and I am quite please with it
I use the super sweet Luna and coloured her with my Pro Markers. I love the combo of red & black and Gerbera's are my favourite ever flowers, so to match the big flower in her hair I stamped 2 Gerbera's onto thick red vellum, cut them out, coloured the middle black with Pro Marker and heat embossed using a clear embossing powder. I also made some cute little ribbon flowers using spotted organza and grosgrain ribbons with black flat back pearls for the centres. The fab papers I used are from the Octavia Moonfly collection and are in the Paper Heaven 4 and Plain Jane paper collections. I finished off with some flat back pearls and a sentiment mounted on an ornate die cut frame

You have 2 weeks to enter our new challenge and if you pop over to the main blog you can see my fellow DT members fantastic makes, read the rules and see what this weeks prize is

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

Pro Marker Colours Used
Skin - sunkissed pink/blush/sand dune(ltd ed)
Hair - march hare(ltd ed)/mustard/pastel yellow/vanilla
Dress/Shoes/Flower/Bobble - shale/burgundy/cardinal red/ruby/black fine liner

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew
Deep Ocean Challenge
Through The Craft Room Door


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful vibrant red. Love your twisted easel card. I've never made one either xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gorgeous red and black combo, Kate! Those flowers look fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Kate so love your colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning kate.fab card fold and red colours and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and vibrant - lovely! Those flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, and love them flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute, lovely image and gorgeous papers!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]