Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ovals

Good Morning Bloggers

Its time for the next Digi Choosday challenge and this time of year there's really only one thing it can be ........

Ovals/Think Easter

Now I don't normally make Easter cards but seeing as we have lots of little ones in the family now, and more due this year, I decided it would be nice to make them cards. This one is for the twins who will be 2 next month


Everything I used is from the Cherryblossom Lane CD Collection which you can buy as a CD or get the digi stamps & fab decoupage sheets seperate. I used the super sweet Wesley and because its for the twins I rotated one Wesley and layered them up together. I made myself some egg shaped templates and cut 2 eggs from the digi papers along with bunting flags and die cut letters. I layered everything up on a 6x6 white card blank and voila, a cute Easter card for Brodie & Brentley

Dont forget to check out my fellow DT's makes and the rules as well as what fab prize you can win, at Digi Choosday

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kate! Love how you have used that fab image and those papers are perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So daring and the papers are darling.
    Hugs,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate this is sooo pretty.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous kate.fab zesty colours and i love the sweet bunnies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! love it, it made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]