Followers

Saturday 7 March 2015

New Release

Good Evening Bloggers

I'm here to share my make with one of the fabulous March New Release images from
All Dressed Up
I used 'Summer Days' for my card this time


I love this image as I think its suitable for teenage girls and younger ladies and its so nice to do something that's not sweet and cute and aimed at little girls
I coloured her with Pro Markers, see list below, and added Wink of Stella clear glitter to the flowers in her hair and basket.I used lots of bright paper layers from my stash and decorated the card with a white satin bow, decorated hat pins and 2 postage stamp sentiment stamps

You can see all my fellow DT new release makes on the main blog here and find this and all the other beautiful All Dressed Up images here
 Don'tforget to go check out the Face Book group where we have our own monthly challenges and you can share your All Dressed Up makes there too

Pro Markers used :
Skin- sunkissed pink, blush , sand dune (ltd ed)
Hair & Basket- burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, mustard
Trousers & Flowers- antique pink, dusky rose, pale pink
Top & Flowers- butterup, daffodil bloom (ltd ed), eggnog (ltd ed)
Bicycle & Flowers- denim blue, dolphin blue (flex), frozen lake (ltd ed)
Wheels- warm grey 2/3/4/5
Leaves- forest green, bright green

Happy  Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

15 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kate.i love your colours and the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate another stunning card I love the image and the colour and design are wonderful.
    Deb A xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Kate! I just love that fun image! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about your card. Isn't the image adorable? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and love the bright colour tones you have added to it, beautiful.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kate and I love the colours you used.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful creation and just perfect for my Spring theme Kate.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo pretty Kate.I love the papers they set her off perfectly! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kate this is stunning, beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card.. love the cute image.. Thank you for playing along with us at Art by Mi Ran Challenge # 27.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good luck at the draw.. ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely image and pretty layers! Thankyou for joining us at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]