Followers

Tuesday 5 August 2014

I'm Not Square

Good Morning Bloggers

Today I'm sharing a card I made with a beautiful digi from




This is only the second of these fab digi's I have coloured but I have a feeling that I shall be needing to buy a lot more, they are just so beautiful
I coloured her with pro markers & I am rather pleased with her. The challenge at All Dressed Up this week is 'Anything But Square' so I decided to go with an easel card but with a difference. I made a normal easel card from a 6x6 card base and then cut a semi-circle from the folded over bit. This then flipped up to become the backing for the ballerina digi. Its the first time I've tried this and I have to say I'm very happy with how it turned out.
The papers are from my stash, as are the flowers  and pearls which I added in different sizes and co-ordinating colours. I wanted a sentiment to go with the digi and when I found this on Google I loved it, I think it's a perfect match :)

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

8 comments:

  1. Kate she is lovely, colours are beautiful and i LOVE the sentiment :) Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous. love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Kate! I really like what you did with the shape. Pretty colours too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card design, especially the flipped up bit. Thanks for sharing at CFTH this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous easel card! Love the floral design and cute image! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant's Inspirational challenge! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your easel card is fabulous - I love the design and your colouring of Abi! Thanks for joining in our challenge at All Dressed Up!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for playing along over at All Dressed Up challenge - "Anything but a square”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    All Dressed Up
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card, love the image x

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]