Followers

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Cute Christmas

Hiya Bloggers
Well it's nearly the end of August and up till now I had made ummmm 1 Christmas card for this year :( Thought I better get my bum in gear and make some more, so I started with this cutie pie 


awwwwww arnt they adorable :)
The stamp is a Cuddly Buddly red rubber stamp and I coloured it with Pro Markers and added Doodlebug Ladybug Glitter to the tinsel on the tree. The papers are from my stash and matted onto cream shimmer card. I finished off with 2 die cut snowflakes on top of each other and lots of flat back gems, the more bling the better at Christmas

I hope you like it

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 49 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project...TF joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]