Followers

Thursday 21 August 2014

Foil Flower

Hello again

I'm sharing a card I made for Foil Play


The foils are so versatile you can use them for loads of things. I used some double sided sticky peel-off leaves and used the plain green foil and touches of a gold feathered design. Then I used a plain gold, a matt gold, plain copper and holographic gold, cut into different sized circles and layered them up to make a flower using a green brad for the center. I then scrunched the flower up in my hand and really wrinkled up the foils.
I wanted to keep the rest of the card quite plain so I just embossed a square 5mm in from the edge of the card and mounted the flower card into the center and it was done

You can join in our monthly challenges at Foil Play on the facebook page here
and be in with a chance of winning some fab goodies

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I am entering this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]