Followers

Monday 14 October 2013

Creative Creations with The Stamping Chef

OOOOOOOOO it's getting near that spooky time of year again
Halloween
and that's the theme of the challenge this time at
and our fab sponsor is


and the prize if 3 the winners choice of 3 digi's from the store

Now I don't 'do' Halloween, my children are 20 & 17 so we no longer have parties or go 'trick or treating' so I decided to go with a Halloween colour theme


I used the beautiful 'Lost Fairy' image and coloured her with pro markers. I always think of purple, black, orange and green for Halloween and managed to use 3 of those 4 colours. Her wings I painted with Fast Violet glimmer glam after I had coloured them, they have a gorgeous silky sheen to them now. I added glossy accents to her eyes, gem and lips. The papers are all from my stash and the tiny butterflies my friend Kelly gave me, they were white so I coloured them with a permanent marker I have that leaves a shine, sorry I cant remember the name. The ribbon I brought from a facebook crafting group and I added 3 small black flat back gems.
I hope you like my Halloween-ish make & will join in with our challenge this time.

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]