Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

BINGO!!!

Its TEAM B's challenge again at

and this time its
BINGO
If you have never taken part in a Bingo Challenge before the idea is simple. You just chose 3 things in a line or row and use those on your project.
For my project I chose the middle line: 3 papers, Gems & Lace, I also used a gorgeous image from our sponsor for this challenge
I chose to use 'Studying' 
but without the sentiment
I coloured her with pro markers and used papers from my stash in matching shades of blue & brown. I had a small scrap of the lace with brown detail so pleated that across one piece of paper and added pale blue gems where the pleats fell. I used a knitted lace to make 3 flowers and added beige buttons to their centres. The sentiment I stamped using a set of small wooden alphabet stamps and a rich cocoa memento dew drop ink. I wanted it to appear wonky and freehand so once stamped I cut each word separately and stuck them under the edge of the digi. I am really pleased with the end result.
We would love to see all your brill entries to the challenge this week at JIC.

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. The colors and soft and beautiful. The image is sweet!


    Thank you for participating at ABC Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love the papers you used! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]