Followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

Beautiful Rory

Hello Bloggers
I am sharing a beautiful line drawing from 
She is called

Rory Umbrella

and you can find her here


This is the first time I had coloured an image like this but love the effect so will definitely be trying again soon
I coloured her with pro markers & cut her out using the largest die from the 'xcut Ornate Frame' die set, which I edged with yellow chalk (it doesn't show very well sorry).The papers were fro my stash and I used 'Marianne Designs Creatables - Flower 2' to cut the flowers, which are 2 layers per flower, and card candi as the centres
The sentiment is a LOTV stamp & I added some dots of 'Ruby Red' Liquid Pearls

Kyra & Scott have some beautiful images over at Kith & Kin with lots more coming soon so keep a look out

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for doing such a great job of my little Rory. This card and your colouring look great. ciao kyra

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]