Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Its All Cogs-wallop

Happy Tuesday Blog Lovers

Today its my ladies on Team B at JIC time to host the challenge, and the inspirational photo this week is


Yep the good 'ole Steampunk Heart.
Our fantastic sponsor for this challenge is


Delicious Doodles are giving the winner of this challenge 4 digi images.

So here's what I did with the stunning Tattoos and Feathers digi



She is coloured with my pro markers and layered onto paper from my stash. I embossed a piece of black linen card with a cogs embossing folder. Before I stuck everything down I used my chalks to add colour to the edges of my card, the white card just didn't work with this. I added a striped feather, sentiment tag that I coloured with chalks again & distressed the edges, an old bus ticket, some teeny cogs & watch parts and dotted some copper liquid pearls in the corners.
I hope you pop along and join the challenge and be in with a chance of winning 4 fab digi's.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Wow, fab card and great image - the feather is a great touch. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours. The feather is just perfect, and the embossed background fits the card really well.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    PS The steampunk heart in the pic above is amazing, but imagine trying to wear it, you would be terrified of losing something off of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is fab and all those tiny cogs in the corner are great, love the embossed background too.
    Thanks for joining us at CCM
    Jules :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous project!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love the use of chalks on the edges and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Chalk Ah Lot. COme back tomorrow to see who won and for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]