Followers

Friday 21 June 2013

Ohhhhhhh How Cute

Hi Bloggers

I have just discovered a brilliant new digi image company


Their images are just sooooooooooo cute, but as soon as I found this little cutie she had to be the one (in case you cant tell from my blog I am mad about ladybugs)



Isnt she just the sweetest ladybug. 
So I had a wicker candle holder that was originally brought for the garden, its not going out there now lol
I coloured Ladybug Emma with pro markers and might just add her a bit of stickles bling on her antennae. I found some ribbon stuff, well its hard to explain but its kinda like hairy twine but in flat strips all joined together, so used that and some black knitted flower lace around the middle.



 I used silver chain & charms with red & black beads joined at odd intervals around the top edge to give it a bit of sparkle, and while I had the beads out I made 3 stick pins decorated with beads, twisted some black raffia and used up the last piece of the red twine-ribbon.



This will now be staying in my craft room, not sure what to use it for yet but no way is anyone else getting their mitts on it.
I would like to enter this into these challenges:




4 comments:

  1. Great project. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at anything goes. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project and gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and so creative!!! I'm so glad you entered Sister Act Card Challenge Blog this week! Your dotted bug girl is precious!

    XOXO
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the image on your project. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]