Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

WOW! Challenge #10 at Lemon Shortbread Already

Hello Bloggers
I cant believe we are at Challenge #10 already here at Lemon Shortbread, time is whizzing by

I knew as soon as I saw this digi that I had to make a Mothers Day card for my mum using it, and as its Mothers Day on Sunday here is the UK I don't have long to wait to see if she likes it. She loves gardening and and last summer we did a lot of gardening together working on the front garden of my new bungalow, this year we hope to remodel the back garden


Isn't she so sweet
She is called Gardening Girl and I coloured her with ProMarkers (colours listed below) and all my papers & the frame embellishments are from the Papermania Bellissima collection. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the flowers & lace are from my stash

I hope you will come along and join our challenge, which as always is
Anything Goes
and if you use a Lemon Shortbread image you can win 4 images of your choice. Take a look at all the wonderful images Vera draws here

I look forward to seeing all your fab entries

Happy Crafting
xxx

ProMarkers Used
skin - apricot, coral, oatmeal, blush
hair - walnut, burnt sienna, cocoa, cinnamon
eyes/tray - burnt sienna, cocoa, cinnamon
trousers/gloves/bow - grey green, pebble blue, tea green
top/hat/shoes/butterflies/flowers - coral, sunkissed pink, dusky pink
potted plants - summer sun, mustard, buttercup
coral, sunkissed pick, dusky pink
pesto, marsh green, pressed leaf
olive green, herb green, pear green
apple, leaf green, meadow green
denim, frozen lake
bushes - pesto, marsh green, pressed leaf
path - khaki, frosted leaf, pastel beige
sky - denim blue, dolphin blue, frozen lake

 photo 11997475_500528020124756_817168770_n.jpg

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
Polkadoodles - sentiment/lace/flower

7 comments:

  1. Evening Kate what a wonderful card and I love the image and design.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TSB, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thank you for joining our challenge at ArtbyMiran
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate! I just love your sweet girl here and all of the soft and sweet colors and papers you've used. Thanks so much for joining my Flower Power challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the layers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card for a special Lady, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our next challenge too. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely make and perfect for our challenge of Tic Tac Toe.

    Thanks for sharing it with us over at Polkadoodles
    Jenny x

    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]