Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Sweet Roses

Hi Bloggers

Brrrrrr its so cold at the minute, where's the lovely Spring weather? I can't wait for the plants and flowers to start sprouting and growing in my garden again, I love flowers and decided to use a very floral image for my DT make at Lemon Shortbread this time


Isn't she just so pretty
She is called 'Rose Wavy Hair' and is available here. I coloured her with ProMarkers, colours listed below, and once she was finished I knew she would be perfect for another Pocket Letter swap where the theme is 'Shabby Chic with Pink'


I made some paper and lace flowers, ribbon pull bows, a decorated pin and scrunched up netting to decorate along with air dry clay bird & cherub, die cut butterflies, teeny rolled roses and pearl trim
I hope my partner loves it as much as I loved making it, and yes it was scary to chop her up after I coloured her 

I hope you will join our challenge this time where you could win some fabulous Lemon Shortbread digi stamps

Happy Crafting
xxx

ProMarkers Used
skin - apricot, coral, oatmeal, blush
dress - sorbet, blossom, pale blossom
dress trim & roses - maroon, tropical orchid, pink carnation, fuchsia pink
leaves - marsh green, soft green, fresh meadow
hair - buttercup, daffodil bloom, ivory, blender
flowers - coral, sunkissed pink, dusky pink, putty
eyes - silver lining

 photo 11997475_500528020124756_817168770_n.jpg

I would like to enter this into these challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]