Followers

Thursday 27 August 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

Hiya Bloggers

I'm sharing one of the few Christmas cards I've made so far, I'm determined to be well ahead this year :)


Isn't this the cutest Christmas tree ever, it's a digi image from Aurora Wings and I've coloured it with ProMarkers. The papers and ribbons are from my stash and the poinsettia I made using the Tattered Lace poinsettia trio die. I used Stickles and Liquid Pearls for the baubles on the tree and the flower centres. The sentiment is also a Tattered Lace die
I just love this image, more so because of the sweet little gingerbread man, and think I will be making more cards featuring this digi image this year

I hope you are all well on the way to making your Christmas card stash and that you like my card

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Morning Kate what a gorgeous Christmas card i love the image it's so cute.
    Your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]