Followers

Saturday 15 August 2015

All Dressed Up Challenge

Hello Bloggers

It's the 1st TEAM B challenge since our summer break at


and as always the theme is

ANYTHING GOES


I used the super cute 'Present For Daddy' image with the sentiment removed as I have a special little boys birthday coming up and he loves diggers
I coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added faux stitching with a 0.3 fine line drawing pen. The papers are from my stash, as is the card candi. The sentiments are actually one cling stamp that I stamped separate to allow me to space the arrow tags as I wanted. Considering I struggle with male cards I am actually really pleased with this one

Don't forget you can share all your All Dressed Up makes in our FaceBook Page and find all of the amazing digi images in the Etsy shop here

I look forward to seeing all your fab entries

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

11 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kate - I love those papers! a great layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No struggle with this, it is a fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kate!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's just adorable - that digger; so very cute!! Perfect birthday card!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity!!
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant fun image..so bright and cheery.Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love this image, and you did a great job with this card. Wonderful coloring too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Pattie's Creations :)

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]