Followers

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Cute Little Kitten

Hello Bloggers

Its been a while since I blogged so thought I would start again with the card I made for my daughter's 22nd birthday at the end of June



I treated myself to the collection of Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Kitten stamps and this little cutie is so like Ashleigh, soaking in lots of bubbles
I coloured her with ProMarkers, colours listed below, and added Stickles to the bubbles & glossy accents to the hair rollers. The sentiments are from the same stamp set.The papers are from my stash and I used a mix of flat back gems, pearls and enamel dots. I finished the card off with a multi-looped organza ribbon bow
Ashleigh loved it :)

I shall be back to blogging regular again now so will be popping around looking through your blogs

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

ProMarkers Used
skin - sunkissed pink, blush, sand dune(lt)
hair - walnut, burnt sienna, cocoa, cinnamon, tan
bath - sunkissed pink, putty, morning mist(lt), lilac, lavender, iced pearl(lt)
mascara/curlers - prussian, violet, lilac,lavender
bubbles - iced pearl(lt), blender
butterfly - lilac, lavender, iced pearl(lt), blender
shadow - blue pearl, blender

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
Crafting By Designs
Creative Moments ribbon image pearls
The House That Stamps Built
I Love ProMarkers
Inspiration Destination 
Simon Says Stamp
FanTastic Tuesday
Through The Craft Room Door
Top Tip Tuesday ribbon sentiment sparkle




13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 96 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can surely relate to princess mode. I love a bath, especially one with sparkly bubbles! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The House That Stamps Built ATG Challenge this week. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, thanks for joining in with the bingo challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card . Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. All the best hugs Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image. cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate, I'm sure your daughter will love your card - it's so cute! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute and such a sweet image! Love the little sentiments you added. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creation! I love sweet image and design! Gems ,pearls and dots enamel are beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creation! I love sweet image and design! Gems ,pearls and dots enamel are beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation! I love sweet image and design! Gems ,pearls and dots enamel are beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]